Catch-up on some of our past events
A Feminist Green New Deal for Scotland - 8 October 2021
This online panel discussion was held in the lead up to COP 26, this event introduced feminist perspectives on just transitions. With presentations and discussion including:
- What a feminist Green New Deal in Scotland needs to include;
- What Scotland's global role in a just transition can be; and
- What gender equality activists should be demanding from Government
Gender Budgeting for Recovery - 1 September 2021
At this Scottish Women's Budget Group webinar we heard experiences from Finland and Canada and reflected on what we can learn for implementation of gender budgeting in Scotland.
Anna Elomäki, shared experience from Finland where gender budgeting has been implemented for the last 10years, and Katherine Scott, Senior Economist and Director of Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives Making Women Count initiative, shared experience of the evolution and impact of gender budgeting in Canada.
To join our email list, simply enter your email address below.
- Insightful and clear video explaining the importance of a #FeministGreenNewDeal for the UK powered by @Wen_UK & @WomensBudgetGrp. Give it a watch📽️
- 📣📝 Our annual State of Caring survey seeks to capture experiences & give a voice to carers. This will help build a picture on what life is like now, & what needs to change. 🔍 Complete the survey at: surveymonkey.co.uk/r/2XK… 1 day ago by CarersScotland
- 📢It's only one week until our annual Pre-Budget Scrutiny Discussion! 🗣️Make your voice heard by telling us what you'd like to see in the Scottish Budget. 🖱️Sign up here: eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-b… 🤳Share with your network. 1 day ago
- A strong economy is one which ensures people are able to live with dignity. This Thursday, @GemmaLouiseBon1 @ThobileITT and @MiriamBrett will be talking at the Festival of Politics about why we need a Wellbeing Economy to address the global cost of living crisis 🌍 2 days ago by weallscotland