Catch-up on some of our past events
A Feminist Green New Deal for Scotland - 8 October 2021
This online panel discussion was held in the lead up to COP 26, this event introduced feminist perspectives on just transitions. With presentations and discussion including:
- What a feminist Green New Deal in Scotland needs to include;
- What Scotland's global role in a just transition can be; and
- What gender equality activists should be demanding from Government
Gender Budgeting for Recovery - 1 September 2021
At this Scottish Women's Budget Group webinar we heard experiences from Finland and Canada and reflected on what we can learn for implementation of gender budgeting in Scotland.
Anna Elomäki, shared experience from Finland where gender budgeting has been implemented for the last 10years, and Katherine Scott, Senior Economist and Director of Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives Making Women Count initiative, shared experience of the evolution and impact of gender budgeting in Canada.
To join our email list, simply enter your email address below.
- In the lead up to #COP26, it is important to insert our voices and ensure gender equality is at the core of the climate change agenda! Join us on 28 OCT for our 2021 ECN conference, Feminist Futures: Reimagining Global Climate Justice REGISTER FOR FREE⬇️ bit.ly/3ltnJse 1 hour ago by WBG_ECN
- This looks like a great event, looking forward to it! You can join in person or online!
- 📢 Booking is now open for Engender’s Annual General Meeting 2021, which will take place online, on Saturday 13th November at 10.30am. You can find out more and book your place here ⬇️ engender.org.uk/content/… 1 day ago by EngenderScot
- If you haven't been able to join us live at our recent events watch on catch-up! We've just posed the recording from the Feminist Green New Deal for Scotland event. Check it out: swbg.org.uk/event-record… 2 days ago